Yay we made it through Monday! The weather here has been super strange – five inches of snow overnight and now it’s a sunny 60 degrees. I’m still getting used to this…
I hate missing work and having to face a pile of stuff that’s I’m already behind on. After being out of the office for six business days, today I faced the inevitable mountain of emails, helped along by a failing server. You know, fun stuff. Nope.
Actually my day was pretty decent. My mom came into the office with me. She’s looking into setting up her interior design business in a way that would allow her to work out here when she visits us but would still have her business out in Washington as her primary location. It was kind of fun having her right behind me all day especially since she was looking up fun places to get different design elements throughout Salt Lake. My boss even treated us to lunch! Pretty nifty
Chicken Sausage Stir-fry Bowl
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min Serves: 4
- Aidell’s Chicken Apple Sausage (which is made with Washington apples!!), sliced
- 1 Crown of Broccoli, chopped
- 2 Zucchini, sliced and halved
- ¼ Cup Water
- Brown Rice
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- In a skillet, combine the cut sausage, broccoli and zucchini. Sauté over a medium high heat adding water to prevent burning.
- Cook brown rice as usual
- Serve the sautéed veggies and sausage over cooked rice, top with a touch of soy sauce.
Yummy, fresh and light!
Now, I am home and happy to be back with my little fam. We’re watching that new show Frozen Planet which we recorded from yesterday and it is absolutely incredible – how they catch this footage is just mind blowing to me.
Have a great night folks!