We made it to Friday!
Kari was the winner of the Chobani Challenge and this is her recipe as requested
Here it is!
Anaheim Pepper Creamy Potato Soup
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 20 min Serves: 2-3 (can be easily doubled)
- 1 Cup Chobani 0% Plain
- 2 Cans Diced New Potatoes, drained
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- ½ Cup of Onion, diced
- 1 Anaheim Pepper, chopped
- ½ lb bacon, cut into cubes while still raw
- 1 Cup of Corn
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Brown Sugar
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Black Pepper to Taste
- In a food processor combine the Chobani and one can of potatoes until smooth. Set aside.
- In a skillet combine the garlic, onion, Anaheim pepper, bacon, brown sugar, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Cook over medium heat until bacon begins to crisp.
- In a medium kettle combine the potato cream mixture, bacon mixture, the additional can of potatoes, and milk. Cook over low/medium heat, stirring frequently.
In addition to having her recipe made, she was also sent some yogurt from Chobani and a recipe kit from me – all to get her set up in a Chobani Kitchen of her own. I happen to know that Kari bakes a lot and I really hope she has fun using the yogurt in some of her baking projects!
Thanks Kari! And thanks again to Chobani for supporting this challenge.
**Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post – However, Chobani is providing the yogurt in the prize package. My opinions are entirely my own – I freaking love Chobani!
Now let’s get this last work day over with and let the weekend begin. I know lots of people might have today off or will be getting off early today but I’m putting in a full day. Tonight though Nick and I are taking his parents up to Park City for “Night School” with Fox School of Wine. Tonight’s class: “The Easter Bunny’s Favorites.” It’s bound to be a fun night!
Have a great weekend!
Make sure you get entered for the Lemon Poppy Giveaway. Winner will be chosen on Monday.