Long day at work typing up a proposal and some marketing materials – I was ready to get out and enjoy the sunshine! I decided to complete the Bikini Body workout out on the patio so I could simultaneously soak up some rays and stretch out some of the kinks from my bike ride. We are having dinner out tonight – it’s my sister-in-law’s last evening here in Utah so we’re going out to have some special time with her. But…
As promised I have a really fun recipe for you tonight!
Passion Fruit Lemonade Cupcakes
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 35 min (Varies) Makes: 18 Cupcakes
- 1 White Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 6 oz Chobani – Passion Fruit
- 1 Cup Water
For the frosting:
- Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 6 oz Chobani – Lemon
- Combine cake mix eggs, Passion Fruit yogurt and water.
- Spoon into cupcake liners and bake according to cake mix package.
- For the frosting, combine Lemon yogurt with butter, gradually beating in powdered sugar until desired consistency is reached. There is no exact science with buttercream frosting, which is why I didn’t include an amount. I ended up using about three cups of powdered sugar.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely before frosting them. I am by no means a frosting expert so I’ll defer you to Sweet Tooth Sweet Life’s VLOG for some helpful tips.
These are so light and refreshing, perfect for a hot sunny day! Enjoy your evening guys!