Remember that yummy salmon I made yesterday? Well, I had ulterior motives for cooking up that salmon: I’ve been craving salmon salad!
I simply threw together the chilled leftovers of yesterday’s salmon with some orange and red cherry tomatoes, sliced carrots and spring mix.
This dressing is super easy to make and tastes so fresh and so incredibly light. It’s also incredibly healthy.
Fresh Dill Dressing
- ½ Cup Chobani 2% (you can also use the 0%, but I opted for the extra creaminess of the two)
- ¼ Cup Milk
- Chopped Dill Sprigs
- 1 Tbsp Pickle Juice (optional)
- ½ Tsp Seasoning (such as Johnny’s or Lawry’s Seasoning Salt)
- Place all ingredients in a sealable container such as a mason jar. Close and shake until well combined.
- Chill overnight for best flavor.
This dressing is great with the chilled salmon but would also pair nicely with sliced veggies as a dip, used as a sandwich spread, I especially recommend it with red bell pepper slices.
And one more picture because the colors are just so lovely
You can find other recipes using Chobani by visiting the “My Chobani Kitchen” tab under “Recipes” – you can make recipe requests there as well! Go check it out!
I’m off to work bright and early this morning! I started bicycle commuting – yesterday was my first day – and it takes a little while longer to get to work. It is totally worth it though and I really enjoy getting the fresh air instead of rotting inside my car each morning.
The only thing I’m missing is a coffee cup holder:
Why yes, that is me riding my bike through the drive through at Starbucks. Don’t even worry about it