Know Your Line Up! The First Family Practice Cookbook

Home / Know Your Line Up! The First Family Practice Cookbook - September 28, 2012 , by kimberly

Have you guys ordered your copy yet?

I’m very excited about this project and appreciate everyone who has supported me in getting this set up.

This cookbook has a bunch of really fun, easy and HEALTHY (shhhh) recipes for football season. Great for small gatherings for Monday Night Football or for bigger gatherings and Superbowl parties.

Here are the recipes you will find in the cookbook:

Oatmeal Turkey Meatballs

Bacon Chicken Ranch Pizzas

Boneless Wings

Chipotle Turkey Burgers

Cranberry BBQ Chicken Skewers

Football Cookies

square

And a few extras. Like, how to make your own Buffalo Sauce :)

7 thoughts on “Know Your Line Up! The First Family Practice Cookbook”

1. Cathy Stewart says:

Can’t wait!!

1. Yurany says:

Saw your cookbook in the Trib! Congratulations we loved the meatballs. Ordering your book now

2. Shawna Mosier says:

I tried your boneless buffalo bites last year, and they were a big hit! Even with the kids :) Keep up the delicious work Kim :)

3. K Brady says:

I always have LOVED the food you make. Inventive and tasty — yet simple to create for a busy household. Looking forward to getting my cookbook!

4. Ashley Meier says:

Who wouldn’t want to make your yummy food!! :)

5. frost says:

Hey there! I’ve been reading your blog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great work!

6. Harriet says:

I love your cookbook, the recipes are so easy to follow and turn out wonderfully. I am looking forward for your next post, I may become a domestic house wife afterall!

Your email address will not be published.

CommentLuv badge

I am a twenty-something working gal, a wife and mom to two young boys - a preschooler and a second grader.
I'm a strong believer in forging my own path and making my own rules.
My husband and I are both history majors trapped in the business world; our adventures tend to have a history lesson attached.
Together, we're working to coordinate our values, beliefs, goals and ideals into a practical parenting style that works for us.
I believe healthy food can and should be fun, tasty and affordable.
I use this space to share recipes and workouts for busy gals like myself and I invite you to follow along with us in our daily lives. Welcome.
Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and get ready to have some fun with us :)

Eat Local Challenge!