There is a little graphic going around the internet, perhaps you have seen it?
Well, this morning, I have a graphic of my own.
Clearly, I was dreaming of rainbows and unicorns. Okay let’s pause. What did he think was going to happen?
I’m pretty sure that
my husband’s every man’s thought process, regarding anything, ends in sex. So it wasn’t hard for me to imagine the scenario in his head
Now, let’s see what really happened.
My coffee is trying to be supportive but I still feel like a zombie mommy.
Just in case you are having a zombie mommy day too and need help in the dinner department – here’s a super easy recipe!
Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 15-20 min Serves: 3-4
- 4 Chicken Thighs (substitute for chicken breast if desired)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Grated Ginger
- Dash of Red Chili Pepper Flakes (depending on how spicy you want it)
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In a large skillet combine all ingredients – placing chicken in last. Cook over a medium high heat until full cooked.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
- Yep, that’s really all there is too it.
- Optional: Once the chicken was cooked, I removed it from the “broth” and lined the skillet with baby bok choy. I then replaced the chicken and let it sit for another five minutes. This way, the greens were wilted and had the same lovely sauce as the chicken.